1926 Dragonfly necklace
Anapsara's signature dragonfly, embellished with 0.63crt white diamonds, rests shiny and gentle on the black onyx of elongated octagon shapes made dynamic by three attached pendants.
Collection: 1926 Collection
Type of jewelry: Necklaces
Composition: 18kt Rose gold, black onyx
Stones: 0.63crt White diamonds
Made in Italy
All of the jewelry pieces in the ANAPSARA collection are unique. The weight, size and carat weight of each piece can vary slightly from one creation to another.
|EU||UK & AU||US & CA||CN||SG & JP||HK||CH|
- All goods will be delivered to the address specified by you when you order.
- We will inform you about the delivery in your order confirmation. We make every effort to dispatch items within 10 working days, however we cannot guarantee specific delivery dates.
- All orders are delivered using the shipping methods provided by this website. We offer free worldwide shipping on orders over 2.000 EUR (for order under 2.000 EUR a flat delivery cost of 50 EUR will be charged). You will receive a confirmation email from our website as soon as you have placed your order. You will then be notified via e-mail to your registered e-mail address when your order has been dispatched with tracking information for your package. If an order is placed on national holidays or weekends, it will be processed on the following working day.
- European countries will be invoiced with Belgian VAT or the VAT of the country of shipment. If your delivery address is outside Europe, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Applicable duties, taxes and fees will be collected at the time of checkout for your convenience.
- By placing an order, you authorize L.J.B. NV to designate a carrier to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise, process and remit your actual import fees for your item(s).
- If you refuse a shipment from L.J.B. NV, you are responsible for the original shipping and import fees (taxes, customs and duties) that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to L.J.B. NV. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
- You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
- Any information relating to exchange and return of deliveries can be requested via email@example.com.
- Shipments always happen at our risk. However, if you return goods within 14 days of purchase, you are responsible for transportation and the related costs.
- If during transport goods are damaged, do not match the items listed on the delivery or do not match the items you ordered, you should report this as soon as possible and certainly within 48 hours of the delivery. Non-conforming articles should be sent back to us within 14 calendar days of receipt. Complaints must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org through your customer account page.
We cannot be held liable for any consequential damages from late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter appointed by us. Our liability in such cases remains limited to the value of the items that were not received by the customer.
RIGHT TO RECALL
- If you buy goods from us, 14 days from delivery you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods. You can annul your order without paying a fine and return without giving any reason (the costs of transport will need to be covered by yourself). Within 14 days after we receive back your order, we'll refund the full purchase price thereof via the payment method you chose when ordering. If you paid with MasterCard or Visa, you will see the amount appear on the next monthly statement you receive from Visa or Mastercard.
- During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect you to take care of your ordered product and packaging. If you want to return the goods as described above, you can unpack them only to the extent, or use them as necessary to assess whether you want to keep the goods. Returned goods may have been fitted, but must not be used. If you send back the goods, this should be done together with the original packaging, accessories and in original condition and taking into account our instructions below.
- You can return your return package after prior authorisation from Anapsara, please e-mail our customer service department email@example.com order to receive the order authorisation and shipping instructions.